October 20 - 7:00PM
John Terry Amphitheater at
White Hall City Park
Tuesday, Oct. 16 & Thursday, Oct. 18 - 6:30PM each night
White Hall Community Center
TO ENTER: Complete the entry form at right.
DEADLINE: Entry must be submitted no later than October 5.
ENTRY FEE: $35 (non-refundable) per act.
TALENT CONTEST RULES
- Performances are limited to 90 seconds. Exceeding the time limit will result in a penalty.
- Contestants may perform only one time during the show.
- No vocal performance or dance music may contain profanity or vulgar lyrics.
- Costumes must meet standards of decency. No nudity or immodest exposure is permitted.
- Acts must provide their own instruments, props, etc. and music tracks. A sound technician and microphone(s) will be provided by the venue.
- Music tracks must be provided on a CD or USB flash drive. White Hall Chamber will not be responsible for your media.
- All contestants must sign a release prior to performance. Performers under age 18 must have the signature of parent or guardian.
- All acts must pay the $35 non-refundable entry fee at the time of registration. Entries cannot be accepted without payment.
- Every performer is required to attend a meeting on Sunday, Oct. 14 at the White Hall Community Center. Meeting will start promptly at 4:00PM. Failure to attend the meeting will result in disqualification from the contest.
$3,000 GRAND PRIZE
2nd & 3rd Prizes Will Be Awarded
NO AGE RESTRICTION!
For more information, call Jodie Jolly at 870.692.3700 or Kim Scalliion at 870.395.0093. Paper entry forms are available at Hartz Honey Hole, Terry Ace Hardware, Relyance Bank (White Hall), Cotton Belt Federal Credit Union and the White Hall Community Center. They must be turned in along with the $35 entry fee at White Hall City Hall NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 5, 2018.