1. There will be one ancillary category in the 6th Annual "Good Ole Boys" Back Yard BBQ Cook-Off:
Home-Style Chili Friday night, must cooked on-site, open to everyone
2. Friday night, all participating teams will turn in their Home-Style Chili (cooked on-site) in the provided container for blind judging beginning at 8:00 until 8:15pm. You have a 15-minute window to turn in you chili entry. Entries will not be accepted after 8:15pm. Blind judging will begin immediately after you turn in your entry.
3. The winners of the home-style chili cook-off will be announced on the amphitheater stage at 6:00pm Saturday. The winners will receive $250 cash and a trophy for First Place, $100 for Second Place and $50 for Third Place.
4. Cooks must supply all of their own meat, seasonings, utensils, etc.
5. All types of cookers are welcome (including gas and electric)! Your grill or smoker cooking grates must be clean and free of debris. It will be inspected upon check-in.
6. Entry fee is $25.00. The BBQ Committee reserves the right to reject any application. If your application is not accepted, your fees will be refunded by mail. No refunds of the entry fees will be made once you have been accepted in the contest, whether you appear or not.
7. Decisions of the BBQ Committee and Judges are fmal.
Home-Style Chili Rules & Regulations